Estonia cryptocurrency license
Crypto Licensing Service
According to Estonian law, a company needs a permit to provide a virtual currency exchange service. An application for a Estonia cryptocurrency license must be submitted to the register of economic activities.
The company must appoint an accountable officer to fulfill its anti-money laundering. This person must be a qualified professional and communicate with the authorities in resolving relevant issues.
- The company’s internal control rules
- The internal rules of the company
- Business website address
- Name and contact details of the person responsible for providing the services
- Information on the anti-money laundering and terrorist financing officer
- Details of the person responsible for imposing an international fine imposed by the company in accordance with Estonian law
- A criminal record certificate from the beneficial owner